Compare Insurance Quotes with Alameda Insurance Group
Welcome to Alameda Insurance Group
At Alameda Insurance Group, we believe in protecting your interests. Whether you need home, flood, recreational, auto, umbrella, or life insurance in Arizona, we can provide you with the appropriate policy and answer your questions.
Owning a home is a dream for many Americans. As a homeowner, Alameda Insurance believes in safeguarding your investment. Our home insurance policy includes:
- Home structures: this coverage protects your home structure such as floors, ceilings, attached structures, and built-in appliances. The policy covers risks that include fire, theft, vandalism, and hail. In case a covered risk occurs, the coverage helps rebuild or repair your home up to your limit.
- Personal Property is essential for protecting items such as furniture and clothing. If a covered peril occurs, you get a refund for their value as stipulated in the policy.
- Personal liability may contain both bodily injury and property damage. Bodily injury meets medical costs of injuries sustained by guests in your home while property kicks in when the property is damaged.
Auto insurance is critical when traversing Arizona roads. Accidents can occur when you least expect and, without coverage, can be devastating to you and your family. At Alameda Insurance, we offer the following policies:
- Liability coverage is necessary for most states. The coverage includes injuries and injuries caused to third parties when you’re legally culpable.
- A collision insurance policy pays for damages to your car after an accident with another vehicle.
- Underinsured or uninsured motorists
- Comprehensive coverage for when you are in an accident not involving another vehicle
- Medical payment coverage
Life insurance is a noble strategy to secure your loved ones financially when you depart. At Alameda insurance, we provide both term life and whole life insurance policies. We also provide various other life insurance policies that can be discussed with one of our agents.
With flood insurance, you can protect your business, condo, apartment, house, and mobile home. The policy covers buildings, contents, and replacement costs.
Most insurance policies cover up to a claim limit as drawn in the agreement. What if losses exceed the limit? That is where umbrella insurance kicks in. The coverage safeguards you from financial losses beyond your insured policy.
The recreational insurance product is important if you plan to enjoy yourself this summer. Policy coverage includes ATV, boat, personal watercraft, motorhomes, and so much more. Visit Alameda Insurance Group offices in Arizona to speak to our agents. We can help get you started on a policy and help answer any questions you may have. Also, try our online rating tool for quotes on home and auto insurance.